As of February 1, 2020
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(2) Controller according to Article 4 (7) of the EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Sixfold GmbH, registry code HRB735749, Stadtregal, Magirus-Deutz-Str. 16, DE-89077 Ulm, Germany, email@example.com (Sixfold, us or we). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and telephone number, will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The Personal Data collected in this context will be deleted after the storage is no longer necessary or — in the case of legal retention obligations — the processing will be restricted.
2. Collection of personal data during your use of our mobile app
(1) When downloading the App, the required information are transferred to the app store, in particular user name, e-mail address, phone number and customer number of your account, time of download, and the individual device code number. We have no influence on this data collection and are not responsible for it. We process these data only in order to enable the download of the App to your mobile device.
(2) When opening the App for the first time, you will be asked to enter an activation code which is provided to you via SMS or email. For this purpose, we may process your mobile phone number and your email address. Upon successful entry of the activation code and later during usage if you have an upcoming shipment, you will be asked to set the App to “track”. This means that your user location data will be tracked which provides us with information on the location of your truck. In order to identify your truck, we will also process your mobile phone number. We process these Personal Data in order to be able to provide the services you requested. You may may opt-out from being tracked by disabling the tracking function at any time during your use of the App.
(2) When you use the mobile App, we collect Personal Data about you as described below in order to enable convenient use of the functions. The data collection is technically necessary for the provision of the functions of our mobile App and to ensure stability and security of our service.
- IP address
- User location
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Operating system and its version
- Manufacturer and model of the device
- System language of the device
(3) Furthermore, we may process your device identification, unique number of the terminal (IMEI = International Mobile Equipment Identity), unique number of the network subscriber (IMSI = International Mobile Subscriber Identity), mobile phone number (MSISDN), MAC address for WIFI use, name of your mobile terminal.
The legal basis of the data processing described in this section is Article 6 (1) b) or Article 6 (1) f) GDPR whereby our legitimate interest lies in the purposes described above.
3. Analytics Tracking
Google Analytics for Firebase, a web analysis service of Google Ireland Limited (“Google”) is used on this App. The use of this technology is mandatory for the use of the App. Without it we would not be able to explain the behaviour of and diagnose problems with the App.
The purpose of the data processing is for us to be able to help you as the User to use the App for its intended purpose by explaining what you can see in the app based on data about actions that the you have taken within the app.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics for Firebase is your contract with us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Personal data will be transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield on the basis of the European Commission's adequacy decision. You can download the certificate at privacyshield.gov.
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user-identifiers (e.g. User-IDs) or advertising-identifiers are automatically deleted after 2 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
4. Your rights
In general, you have the following legal data protection rights under the relevant legal conditions: Right to information (Article 15 GDPR), right to deletion (Article 17 GDPR), right to correction (Article 16 GDPR), right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR), right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR), right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR), right to withdraw consent (Article 7 (3) GDPR) as well as the right to object to particular data processing measures (Article 21 GDPR). Please address your application to email@example.com.