Work at Sixfold
- Work with the design and engineering teams to build and iterate on our vision.
- Back your decisions with data aggregated from various analytics platforms.
- Research and understand customer experience
- Drive product strategy that delivers value to the customer base.
- Own product vision both internally and with key external partners. Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Skills and qualifications
- Experience in product management — managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work over multiple locations and with remote team member
What we offer:
Work in an international team with people from Austria, Estonia, France, and Germany (more to come)
Join a speeding rocket — we have an exceptional founding team, we have secured funding for the long-term, we have a network of globally renowned logistics experts backing us as advisers and last but not least, we have customers waiting for our product
Spend your work days in fun environment — we are a “family by choice”. Not just daily at the office but also at quarterly offsites and recurring meetups with remote team members
Freedom to explore the latest tech stuff. We use modern frameworks and approach when building our products. Think Microservices, Kubernetes, GraphQL, Kafka, React, TypeScript, PostgreSQL and mapping technologies
Spacious and well designed offices in Tallinn and Tartu city centers (Central European offices to come)