Work at Sixfold
- Being in charge of the well-being at our offices
- Organising travels for the team, company events, etc.
- Arranging documents for (financial) reporting
- Ordering & managing equipment, stocking up stationery
- Proactively assisting colleagues in work-related matters
Skills and qualifications
- Good grasp of general business functions — workflows, processes, financing, HR, etc.
- Proactive, managerial, entrepreneurial, orderly, structured, attention to detail
- Friendly, open, helpful, happy, active
- Enjoy supporting, helping others
What we offer:
- Work in an international team with people from Austria, Estonia, France, and Germany (more to come)
- Join a speeding rocket powered by an exceptional founding team, funding for the long-term, a network of globally renowned logistics experts and customers waiting for our product
- Spend your work days in fun environment — we are a “family by choice”. Not just daily at the office but also at quarterly offsites and recurring meetups with remote team members
- Spacious and well designed offices in Tallinn and Tartu city centers (Central European offices to come)