We are looking for a product designer who understands that design isn’t just about making things look good, it’s also about asking the right questions. You will be working very closely with product teams and will play an utmost role in shaping how customers see and feel Sixfold.
- Help maintain and improve our custom design system.
Skills and qualifications:
- Work well as an individual and in a team;
- Previous experience working as a designer, preferably in-house;
- Ability to scope design initiatives accurately and prioritise tasks appropriately;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly explain design decisions;
- Open to using Figma as your main design tool;
- Love crafting elegant interfaces;
- Keen design eye, excellent attention to detail.
Bonus points for:
- Ability to build rapid prototypes and our design system in code;
- Understanding the needs and being comfortable with iterative development;
- Practical experience with design thinking model based workflow;
- Knowledge about user/product research methods.
What we offer:
- Everything else you'd expect a world-changing startup to offer;